Dr Vivek Bindal - Bariatric Surgeon
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
Dr. Vivek Bindal is a pioneer surgeon in the field of Robotic Bariatric surgery in South East Asia. He has one of the largest series of robotic bariatric procedures, has published extensively and is routinely invited as an expert in this field across the world. A surgeon committed to welfare of patients as the first objective and strongly believes in sharing the knowledge by teaching and training.
- Vice-Chairman, iMAS, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi (India).
- Regent, Clinical Robotic Surgery Association (India)
- International executive member of Clinical Robotic Surgery Association, USA
- National executive member of Obesity Surgery Society of India (OSSI)
- Editorial board member of prestigious “Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases” journal, USA (Impact factor: 4.5)
As Teaching faculty in Robotic and Laparoscopic Surgery:
- Teacher in National Board of Examinations for FNB (Minimal Access Surgery)
- Visiting faculty: Duke University Medical Center, USA
- Invited faculty at IRCAD, Taiwan
- Faculty at Ethicon Institutes of Surgical Education in India.